MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (4 Viewers)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    New XML for PureVisionHD 1080 incl. new button) ;)
    Well, THX for that.
    Unfortunately, I have a problem.
    All seems to work with remote but, with keyboard/mouse, I loose focus on this item list.
    Is it only for me ?
    zz1.png

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @catavolt, are you asking whether you can only use Facade with ID 50 for all artwork?

If so, what you suggest might be able to work with changes to the plugin. I'll get back to you.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New beta release:

* Removed Facade with ID 51 and 52. Skinners should now use a single facade (ID 50) and use conditional includes basis the artwork type property (see included Titan skin for an example);
    * Added a localised skin property ( #TVSeries.Artwork.LocalisedType ) for the current artwork type;

NB: no functional changes so if you're not a skinner there is no need to download unless you want to test the skin changes.

@catavolt this should solve your problem with the mouse.

Attachments

• MP-TVSeries-4.3.4.2-Beta.mpe1
      5.9 MB
    Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Idea: why not make like:
    - Open Artwork Chooser
    - View Fanart, Poster, Banner like folders...
    IMHO Better and more flexibility :) the dialog menu...

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Now that it's using a single facade, that is something that is easier to do than before.
    Actually @ajs, thinking about this some more it may be harder to accomplish with a single facade as the conditional includes would already be evaluated when entering the Window. I think it would require a new window to present the options so when selected type is done, the window can load the correct include file.

So in summary I could make the options to choose Fanart, Poster and Banner in a seperate window as opposed to a dialog. Is that what you want?

If you can think of a way to do it in the same window then I can do that as well, but as I said I don't think you can as you want MediaPortal skin engine to know the artwork type before entering the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom