MP version in grabber script (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How to determine MP version in grabber script?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    On your link not found an answer to my question :(

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Thank you, I understand! Please close the thread.

Last edited:

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    господа, в след. раз по-русски общайтесь :) - меньше недопонимания будет.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Да ладно, то я протупил чуток, но зато сделал очередную версию граббера :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet because of illness. Q2.) If there is a newer version, what is the best way to upgrade?
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
    Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
    Replies
    Views
    why do you want 14 days? for planning new recordings? Otherwise you could ofcourse do less days and let the recording scheduler work it out...
    why do you want 14 days? for planning new recordings? Otherwise you could ofcourse do less days and let the recording scheduler...
    Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
    Replies
    Views
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
    I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
    Replies
    Views
    Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die TV-Server-Config öffnen will. Nach dem Klick auf OK startet die TV-Server-Config normal. Die MP-Version 1.30.0 läuft schon eine Weile ohne Probleme. War auch in der Vergangenheit schon in der Config von 1.30.0 - auch...
    Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die...
    Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom