MP1-2559-Solve_inconsistent_TVService_detection_from_TVServer_in_TVHome (2 Viewers)

richardc1983

Portal Pro
October 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Heres the logs this is for the kitchen system which is a new install of MP and windows 7 last weekend. So whilst many of the issues were down to the plugin theres still freeze ups!

?!,@" thing!!!

I don't understand you about fresh install, because you have some incompatible plugins lol

Code:
[2013-07-04 13:04:49,366] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: 'InfoService, Version=1.7.1.245, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
[2013-07-04 13:04:53,266] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: 'MyLyrics, Version=1.7.0.67, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
[2013-07-04 13:04:57,213] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: 'WebBrowser, Version=0.6.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!

Can you disable those too ? (or remove it from your plugins folder 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins')

One thing you can try too, is to remove for testing 'tvplugin.dll' to see if it's not other plugin that create the freeze on wakup :)

Fresh install but I added the plugins I use on the other computers. Which plugins are incompatible as I have a few and none sre listed in plugins manager as incompatible so I am at a loss as to which ones?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Above one seems to be incompatible : InfoService / MyLyrics / WebBrowser :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Fresh install but I added the plugins I use on the other computers. Which plugins are incompatible as I have a few and none sre listed in plugins manager as incompatible so I am at a loss as to which ones?

For testing can you try to disable LastMediaInfoHandler (i have see when debugging it ask tvserver for recent recording and can lead to a freeze to)

I have to catch it with attached version but need skill from author :) (@cul8er)

Attachments

• LatestMediaHandler-SEB_TVHome_Detection.zip
      238.1 KB

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country

I've no plugin by that name?[DOUBLEPOST=1372961517][/DOUBLEPOST]

For testing can you try to disable LastMediaInfoHandler (i have see when debugging it ask tvserver for recent recording and can lead to a freeze to)

I have to catch it with attached version but need skill from author :) (@cul8er)

What is this file?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    From log you have it :)

Look in : C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process
    and
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows

:)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    What is this file?

I have it in : C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll

The attached files is a build made by me to handle when it ask tvserver (should reduce freeze)

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    What is this file?

I have it in : C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LatestMediaHandler.dll

The attached files is a build made by me to handle when it ask tvserver (should reduce freeze)

So shall I remove the current file in this folder and replace it with your version?[DOUBLEPOST=1372962825][/DOUBLEPOST]

My brother said this: Its what comes with steamedmp, it allows you to use Firefox within media portal. If you hadn't have restored a backup onto it you would have had a completely fresh install but you don't because you restored everything from another PC onto it. You no longer have a fresh install of medaiportal in the kitchen now so can't refer as new install now.

So I am unsure how to remove streamed mp would I lose all my other settings?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yeap you can replace it and before replacing it, better to move the files to a backup folder :)
    What SMP version did you use ? because all should be ok with latest one (webbrowser etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom