Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

Last Night all was working fine. this morning startup of MP 1.4.0 doesn't work, Splashscreen hangs with "starting Plugins" (Debug-Mode). Logs are attached.
    I hope, someone can help.

Best regards
    Helios

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    [2013-07-20 11:07:05,987] [Log ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Der Vorgang ist aufgrund des aktuellen Zustands des Objekts ungültig.
    bei MediaPortal.Mixer.Mixer.Open(Int32 mixerIndex, Boolean isDigital)
    bei MediaPortal.Player.VolumeHandler..ctor(Int32[] volumeTable)
    bei MediaPortal.Player.VolumeHandler.CreateInstance()
    bei MediaPortal.Player.VolumeHandler.get_Instance()
    bei MediaPortalApp.OnStartup()

Did something happen to audio side on you PC?

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did something happen to audio side on you PC?

No. But i've also seen these entries and changing audio settings in windows sound and/or MP soesn't solve this issue :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
    Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] TV freeze or ZDF missed DE
    I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
    I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
    Hello I installed MP2 and I have some problems. I've been using MP1 for years, but my network was changed with new IP addresses...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom