MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-635] Focus frame is on Home Button, when pressing "Currently Playing" button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is just a minor bug, but I want to report it.
    When you are playing any type of media item the "currently playing" button is added to the group menu.
    Once pressing the CP button by keyboard, remote or mouse the white focus frame jumps to the home button.

Could somebody please confirm before opening a Jira?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I tried reproducing this on the latest MP_2.1.1 branch with default BV but couldn't, it seemed to work as intended.
    I started playing a video, navigated back to home/videos tab and clicked the CP button - the CP screen loaded and the CP button was highlighted.
    I tried it numerous times from different screens with the mouse and keyboard but couldn't ever reproduce it :confused:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the CP screen loaded and the CP button was highlighted.
    Right, that's what it does here too - but it doesn't have the focus. Instead the home button at left is getting a white frame, while the CP button remains highlighted. Could you check the behavior on your system once again in this respect?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Instead the home button at left is getting a white frame
    What theme? I don't ever get a white frame in default BV, there is in Win 10, but that also seems to work correctly here?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    • Admin
    I can reproduce it every time without having focus. I have a new pc with fresh windows 10 and just pulled the latest build today :confused: (I tried with windows 10 theme, but should be same with BV, just no frame, but icon opacity)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What theme? I don't ever get a white frame in default BV, there is in Win 10
    Apologies, I was of course referring to Win10. But as ge2301 wrote the behavior is the same for BV.

Would you maybe like us to create a little movie to illustrate what is happening on our machines?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom