MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-635] Focus frame is on Home Button, when pressing "Currently Playing" button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    • Start playing a audio track
    • press ESC to see the group menu
    • Navigate to settings and press it
    • You are in settings, but the focus frame is on "Home" (Settings can be replaced with any other button)
    I can't reproduce this here, using either a build from before or after my commits, the focus stays on the settings button :confused:
    I can see the focus jumping when navigating to/back from the CP screen which is being caused by an additional menu update when the CP button changes state, this seems to be subject to timing which is probably causing some of my confusion and the underlying issue that needs to be fixed.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can't reproduce this here, using either a build from before or after my commits, the focus stays on the settings button :confused:
    I can see the focus jumping when navigating to/back from the CP screen which is being caused by an additional menu update when the CP button changes state, this seems to be the underlying issue that needs to be fixed.
    Something is really strange :giggle: I tried it once again with mouse and keyboard and I can reproduct is every time. I'm using the WIP2.2 branch with your latest commit, but I had same 2 days before with the latest WIP2.1.1 branch.
    @others, if you follow my steps, what happens in your case?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    • Start playing a audio track
    • press ESC to see the group menu
    • Navigate to settings and press it
    • You are in settings, but the focus frame is on "Home" (Settings can be replaced with any other button)
    The settings button is shortly activated, the the focus jumps to Home. However, this happens only once at the first time. I need to stoip the audio play and restart in order to reproduce the effect.

EDIT: Can you also test that if you move the focus outside the group menu on the CP screen, e.g. focus one of the tab buttons, then press back/ESC that the focus doesn't jump back to the home button?
    Result:
    - Movie/series button is highlighted
    - Focus is jumping to Home button (framed button)

This happens every time, not just the first one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom