MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-635] Focus frame is on Home Button, when pressing "Currently Playing" button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    here is a small video that shows what happens on our systems (BV skin).
    Thanks, this is slightly different to how I interpreted the JIRA, I also see the same behaviour here. Does the video show the same issue you have @ge2301 ?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Unfortunately it is not working.

When I click on CP, the Home icon gets the focus and keeps it. You can see the Home icon get bigger and staying like that.

However, I only updated the client app.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can confirm HTPCSourcer, Just tried it several times. I used latest WIP2.1.1 branch and the also tried the last installer (both inclusing the commit).
    Pressing the CP Button let the focus always jump to the HomeButton. What I realized now, even for other group buttons the focus jumps to HomeButton. As this didn't happen before for me, the behaviour is worse in my case :(

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    No idea why that's happening unless we are still talking about different things. I have pushed another slight change which means that pressing the CP button on the CP screen shouldn't cause any changes at all (the code just returns). Can you try again, otherwise I might need another video...

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Alright, this is interesting. I created two videos, the one showing CP 289 and the second CP 290.
    • 289: I tested the behavior and found the home icon to get the focus. You can see that the next right icon is enlarged after I pressed >arrow right<.
    • 290: The behavior is the same as for 289. But this time I retried the same and from the second time onwards the CP icon keeps its focus as proven when I clicked >arrow left< at the end of the clip.
    In essence: the issue occurs only the first time when selecting CP.

Attachments

• CP.zip
      15.9 MB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I checked this with last commit again. I see the same behaviour. I can also see it after the 1st time onwards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom