MP2 and FTP (1 Viewer)

chris3dib

Portal Member
August 19, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

what about MePo2 having access to an FTP Server. Would that be an improvement worth working on ?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This could be useful for some people (for myself it isn't).

To add this feature you would need to implement a so called ResourceProvider and a ResourceAccessor. We already have some for local, network, zip and iso.

If you are interested, please start to look into current implementations. I will answer further questions.

chris3dib

Portal Member
    August 19, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for asking, Morpheus. But I de installed Mediaportal due to horrific problems with the TV Function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add application and add following application: Now go to settings/plugins/launcher/application menu and link sleep to the e.g. "Menu 1" Now map in settings/input devices/action shortcuts the configured...
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add...
    Dear forum, I am having an issue with Flirc connected to MP2. Most keys are working fine, but when pressing the OK button, I am...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
    Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
    After initially having some success with MP2 (ver. 2.4.1).....I've been trying to get TVMosaic to work. Now, I seem to have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Next version of MP2 DE
    Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached zip file to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\OnlineVideos\SiteUtils\". Most pages are broken, if you just want to add Netflix the "OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerK.dll" should be enough I think. In...
    Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached...
    Hi, It’s since longer time quite silent about MP2. When do you plan the next release and what the planned features and bug fixes? :)
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom