MPGrooveshark Plugin (Stream Music) - Version v0.5.1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marson

Portal Pro
June 9, 2007
uk
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: MPGrooveshark Plugin - Alpha v0.3.0

I have sorted out my problem has MPGrooveshark Plugin - Alpha v0.3.0 is now working
I went into my control panel , realtek hd audio manager
My speakers were set to 5.1, so set them to stereo, and it worked

hope this works for you ....

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England

Hi Marson.

Thanks for the tip, but is already in Stereo mode.:-(

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

hi cul8er ! how are you ?
    a few point :

1 . please see screen for mpgrooveshark with black glass nova skin , i rally like one thing Tgx did abut the playlist on the right side,
    by defult you see the serch section if you click right or laft you see the playlist slide in ,and if click again left you see back the serch,
    meybe you can implement it in blue3wide also ...very cool feture,and save room on screen .

2. also Tgx inplement the progress bar but it not work , so it rase a qustion ,do you plan to mack suport for the progress bar ,in futre
    or not ?

Note: the black glass nove skin file ,is on SVN only (will come out with new version soon)

so by now i use MPGrooveshark with 3 defrent skin ,all work great .... can't wait to see what you will add more ....

thank's :D

Atreides

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Hey guys
    I have tried to use this plugin but when I click on a song a get an error. I do not have the logs because I am not on my MP computer, but I was wondering if I had to do something with the config in MPgrooveshark. I can post logs later if that is what you need I just didnt know if this was a basic problem if you hadn't configured something or this plugin is suppose to work right out of the "box"

adam_purkis

Portal Pro
    May 10, 2008
    Home Country

i think the plugin should work 'out of the box' unless you need to use a proxy from what i remember.

do you remember what the error was saying?

Atreides

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Thanks for the quick reply.
    It says something along the lines of "unabletoplay:songwidget.swf?hostname=cowbell.grooveshark.com&STYLE=Metal&P=1&songID=231416437" Also, attached logs now so I hope that helps.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country

Hi there,

Just installed it this (bar the fact I didnlt have Adobe 10.1 installed) it works well - I liked it. :)

One question I have about Grooveshark - I seem to search and select the tracks I want, but they don't seem to be the ones I remember/want. How accurate is Grooveshark - the accuracy/quality seems to be better with Napster (but I shouldn't complain if this is free) ;)

A few comments about this plugin/MePo (although might be specific to me):

I am running B3W at 1920x1080 - but the returned search window isn't really wide enough to see the results properly - can it be widened?
    Is there any way of making the search results window automatically turn off after so long?
    The track title (if long) overlaps the search results window - would be better if it could go behind (or be limited to set number of characters when the search results window is visible)
    On the timer/counter, at different points (either total time of track or time position) if the seconds are less than 10, it only shows the seconds as a single digit (0:x) where as it should be (min:xx)
    If I have just listened to a song (and its finished) and I then search for a new song and select it, I would have expected it to start playing. But its only added to the playlist - I then have to select it from the list and play it
    You can clear the playlist and the current song still plays (shouldn't it stop when removed?)
    Not sure if its a Fanart plugin issue or this - but ever so often the fanart changes very quickly when the music starts. I have mine configured to change every 2 minutes (I think), but when this issue happens it changes after a few seconds, then again, then it seems to settle down to change every 2 minutes. I'm assuming its the Fanart handler as its trying to grab new images?
    Some tracks seem to cut off before the end? (I need to check via the browser to Grooveshark if its the actual track thats at fault).

Many thanks for a great plugin.

J.

marson

Portal Pro
    June 9, 2007
    uk
    Home Country

Still having the problem with no sound
    Thought i had sorted it out ,by changing settings to stereo, mpgrooveshark stated working
    But after a reboot, went back to no sound again

Many Thanks for the plugin cul8er, are you still working on it , as it been some time with no feed back
    Hope so as i would love to have this plugin fully working ....

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country

Hi there,

I did have a track with no sound - I just put it down to a dodgy track.

What do you get in graph studio when playing?

Cheers,

J.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England

Yes, still have a "no sound" issue on one of my computers.

I cannot get graph studio to work in Windows 7.

But as I mentioned earlier - Is there a way to get this working, or a tool to narrow down the issue?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom