MPsp Skin V1.0 (1 Viewer)

What Color would you like to see included in MPsp Next

• Total voters

r8td

Portal Pro
June 16, 2006
As i posted before about the plug-in menu. I wasn't speaking about the vertical orientation but when i click on plug-in it is still the home menu as if i hit "h" to go to the other view of the home screen. I've included a screen shot of where it goes when I click on Plug-ins, but it does not go to the plug in menu but stays at the home screen. Also I don't have the topbar plug-in enabled but you can clearly see it in the screen shot.

Addressing the [Esc] issue: I tried testing a few other plugins. For me this occured every time I played a video. If no video was played there were no issues.

didn't work with (anything with video)
Mymusicvideo
Mytrailers
My Videos

Worked for:
My music
My Pictures

Something strange I noticed every view videos i would watch, it would lag a second and flash what looked to be the home menu (vertical shown in the picture, since this is the only way i can access my plug-ins for my trailers and mymusicvideos) when I would hit stop. This is something I cannot re-create every time. My computer is under some load while playing for it was encoding videos at the time of testing, but nothing over 70% was seen. This only happened a few times but may be some clue to the problem.

I tested the same using bluetwo and everything worked.
I hope this helps to figure out the problem.

drowhunter

Portal Pro
April 29, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
As i posted before about the plug-in menu. I wasn't speaking about the vertical orientation but when i click on plug-in it is still the home menu as if i hit "h" to go to the other view of the home screen. I've included a screen shot of where it goes when I click on Plug-ins, but it does not go to the plug in menu but stays at the home screen. Also I don't have the topbar plug-in enabled but you can clearly see it in the screen shot.

Addressing the [Esc] issue: I tried testing a few other plugins. For me this occured every time I played a video. If no video was played there were no issues.

didn't work with (anything with video)
Mymusicvideo
Mytrailers
My Videos

Worked for:
My music
My Pictures

Something strange I noticed every view videos i would watch, it would lag a second and flash what looked to be the home menu (vertical shown in the picture, since this is the only way i can access my plug-ins for my trailers and mymusicvideos) when I would hit stop. This is something I cannot re-create every time. My computer is under some load while playing for it was encoding videos at the time of testing, but nothing over 70% was seen. This only happened a few times but may be some clue to the problem.

I tested the same using bluetwo and everything worked.
I hope this helps to figure out the problem.

When you say it happens every time you play a video, do you mean you play it and then [esc] while its playing?

or do stop the video first then are having the issue?

if the [esc] problem only happens, while the video is playing then maybe the problem is in the video overlay file, i will look at that. It would narrow it down...

oh and about the topbar being on the plugins page even if you have no topbar plugin activated. Thats not actually the topbar that you're seeing. I actually placed that bar there on that screen specifically. If you dont feel you need that bar there I can remove it. Truth is i don't know why I put it there in the first place

r8td

Portal Pro
June 16, 2006
I never actually thought to check it while playing a video, but that is the only time the Esc actually works (I can back out to the main menu while watching the video). It is when I hit stop and try to esc out. It also won't work when the video finishes on its own. The video must be played and then ended at some form for the Esc not work.

Also as far as the plug in menu, I'm not as worried about the top bar part as much, but if you notice that is the vertical main menu. That is where it goes when I click on the plug-in menu from the basic menu. It is not the plug-in menu- can you think of any reason for this happening?

Thank you for your dedicated interest in fixing these small bugs.
-Evan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom