MPTagThat - The Mediaportal Tag Editor (1 Viewer)

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I get a “mvhd box not found” error.

I get many of the above errors when importing mp4 movies in MP2.

Interesting, because at 0x128C8E9A a mvhd box is present and found by the library:

upload_2018-3-3_11-48-5.png

upload_2018-3-3_11-50-37.png

And when you do your proposed changes from the previous post, you are not getting this erroe?

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    And when you do your proposed changes from the previous post, you are not getting this erroe?
    Correct.

I'm not sure we use the same source if it works for you, so for completeness I will just mention what repository I use: GitHub - MediaPortal/MPTagThat: MPTagThat is a feature rich open source tag editor with a modern interface to tag all your music.
    In MP2 we use the nuget "MediaPortal.TagLib" v2.1.0.3 which seems to be based on this source (correct me if I'm wrong).

With that source I get the following:
    upload_2018-3-4_12-48-22.png
    As you can see the box size is much larger than the remaining bytes in the file, which leads to the exception.

This then leads to the mvhd box not being found here:
    upload_2018-3-4_12-55-28.png

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    You are absolutely right.
    I was running my tests with the tagblib-sharp build pointing to my fork, which is different to what i use in mptagthat.
    This error was fixed there about 11 month ago and it seems that i missed that one and didn't it carry over in our build.
    I will grab all the other pull requests which have been done in the last few weeks and will update the library.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Sadly I do have a lot of wrong lyric-entries :(
    as lyrics import doesn't work anymore in MPTagThat I can't correct these files with MPTagThat.
    So I'll try this with another program -

but FIRST I need to delete the wrong lyrics-entries.

Right now I'm only able to delete one lyric entry after another...
    Is there a way with MPTagThat to delete all allready existing lyrics in one folder at once?:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom