[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (5 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I just found two minor things. First, WoL did not work. I tried the MAC address with both "-" and ":" as a separator and did not succeed in both cases. Are the MAC addresses case sensitive (I used lower-case letters ...). Other clients can wake the server via WoL without problems.

No case sensitive.

I will try to reproduce it, but it works on my TV Server.

Second, power scheduler is enabled on my server and sometimes the server went to sleep although the app was still active. Does it send a "heartbeat" to the server or is there something in MPextended's configuration that I have to switch on or off?

Sorry, it seems a bug.

New feature. Same progress bar as in MediaPortal (elapsed time).
    Screenshot_20160720-101914.png

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Installed MPExtended 0.6.0 and everything works fine so far - EXCEPT Electronic Program Guide: After clicking on that item, wait cursor shows for a second, then something is displayed for a split second, and this way it keeps flashing - never shows the EPG ;)
    Have to stop the app with the Home button - often it then starts automatically again and keeps flashing.
    Any ideas?
    Ah, and a "cosmetic" issue: The symbols on the upper right are nearly unrecognizable for me - should be in light grey or even white for barrier-free display ;)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Installed MPExtended 0.6.0 and everything works fine so far - EXCEPT Electronic Program Guide: After clicking on that item, wait cursor shows for a second, then something is displayed for a split second, and this way it keeps flashing - never shows the EPG ;)
    Have to stop the app with the Home button - often it then starts automatically again and keeps flashing.

Please upload the mpextended logs.

Ah, and a "cosmetic" issue: The symbols on the upper right are nearly unrecognizable for me - should be in light grey or even white for barrier-free display

Can you upload a screenshot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom