[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (4 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    GDPR notes: the app does not collect and send me any user specific data like user name, email address, phone number, imei number, ip address. ;)

snz

Portal Member
    October 28, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Does MPTvScheduler have support for AndroidTV devices and their remote control navigation? I'm considering to get a Xiaomi Mi Box for the kids tv, and would prefer to use MPTvScheduler instead of Kodi

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Does MPTvScheduler have support for AndroidTV devices and their remote control navigation? I'm considering to get a Xiaomi Mi Box for the kids tv, and would prefer to use MPTvScheduler instead of Kodi

Yes, the app can run on Android TV os and you will be able to use the remote but I don't have such hardware so a real Android TV user can tell you the truth. I think the Kodi is better than this app.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    New 1.5.15 is available for alpha testers.

• NEW: Display video and audio codec information. You can turn of in settings.
    • NEW: Search function can search in media databases like Music, Movies and TVSeries.
    • NEW: Google search integration. You can search with Google app in 24 hours EPG. Disabled by default.
    • Bug fixes.
    Please enable the new Google search integration and try it. Voice search should to be working.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    New 1.5.15 beta is available for beta testers and new MPExtended beta 10 is available too.

Cam

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Georgia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Do you know what happened to ampdroid, it is no longer in the google app store.
    Need it for the WIFI control

Thanks

atlantic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 9, 2008
    Rennes
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi
    Up today, I use Ampdroid on my smartphone. This plugin works correctly but his skin is a little bit sad.
    Now I'm discovering MPTvScheduler and I'm wondering how I can use it.
    I would like (as on Ampdroid) that my smartphone is a remote display for my htpc. If I clic to play a track on my smartphone, the track will be played on my htpc and not on my smartphone
    Is it possible (I'm wondering if I'm clear)?
    Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom