Multiple Genres (1 Viewer)

aes

Portal Member
July 4, 2007
I've scanned my movie folders but I cant seem to get it to download more than one genre if you take a look on imdb most films have multiple genres is it possible to download more than one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom