MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    How do I do that?
    MPE1 its zip archive ... but files in it have long names like bla-bla-bla-bla-MyPrograms.dll ... I think need extract it to temp folder and than rename it to normal name and then put to correspondent folders ...
    Or wait ... may be i try recompile this plugin for 1.24 and change MPE1 ... today or tomorrow ...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Bad news ... The plugin compiles, but does not work, because not compatible, I tried to change the compatibility, and the plugin stopped compiling, it is necessary to rewrite the entire part of the GUI, which has changed from the time of the plugin to the current time. I don’t have time for this yet. So most likely I will not be able to do this. Sorry, i try ... :(

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Many thanks for trying.
    In general, it is necessary to rewrite 2 parts there, adapt the GUI to a new design, and the configuration part. But I don’t understand how it worked before, and how it works now. But if there is a person who understands how the plugin and GUI are arranged in the current implementation, then it will not be difficult for him to remake the plugin in a fairly short time. The main thing is to find someone who understands and who is interested. Everything else should work.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    France France
    Country flag
    Bad news ... The plugin compiles, but does not work, because not compatible, I tried to change the compatibility, and the plugin stopped compiling, it is necessary to rewrite the entire part of the GUI, which has changed from the time of the plugin to the current time. I don’t have time for this yet. So most likely I will not be able to do this. Sorry, i try ... :(
    Then, MultiShortcut, at least, is working.
    Instead of doing manual (risky for users) changes in skins .xml, why not adapt basic home editor for MultiShortcut, if possible ?

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    France France
    Country flag
    Well, if you ask me, with all respects, even not in your dream.
    I will never work in myprograms.
    MultiShortcut is working, only missing is(are) skin(s) configuration(s).
    This is not plugin(s) way(s) to manage skin(s) stuff.
    And, more when plugin don't use "skin GUI" stuff.
    Better is to leave as it (with risk) or, modify basic home editor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    joecrow 1.25.0 Radio Time plugin fails after Resume from Sleep with MP 1.25 Bugreports 3
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    E aktuelle englische Forums Webseite von - Showtime Plugin v3 Plugins & Erweiterungen 3
    mrmojo666 [Tv Server Plugin ]Direct Show Video Control Plugin 0.0.0.1 for Hauppauge PVR cards MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    vapourEyes Building TV Plugin General Development (no feature request here!) 49
    Golf4 Nach Windows-Updates läuft TV-Plugin nicht mehr Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    joecrow How about a Launcher plugin for MP1? MediaPortal 1 6
    D [solved] TVServer Plugin must be missing something. General Development (no feature request here!) 1
    framug Nouveau plugin XmlTvFR pour récupérer le guide télé français Kazer / ZguideTv (WebEPGfr) 11
    emphatic Allow remote control mapping of all plugins Improvement Suggestions 0
    D Where should plugins be located on hard drive? General Support 0
    D how to disengage from one version of a plugin to use another Newcomers Forum 0
    cbr954rr How to disable a pre-configured plugin? General 2
    mrmojo666 [Plugin]Marantz Control Plugin 0.0.0.2 MediaPortal 1 Plugins 2
    mrmojo666 beginner: trying to write a plugin, need help to catch event General Development (no feature request here!) 3
    framug [Rejected] Fix PowerScheduler plugin for MP2 single seat Submit: Code Patches 9
    doskabouter [Question] Stale plugins Developer Discussions 9
    M MP1 stops responding after Starting Plugins General Support 14
    Terra LAVFilter Plugin cannot be updated (MP1.23) MediaPortal 1 Plugins 10
    L Mediaportal 1.21 and Windows 10: user schedules de-activated when powerscheduler plugin is selected General Support 1
    C Can the XmlTv Plugin handle 600+ channels? General 3
    M Online Video Plugin V.2.32 keine Installtion unter MediaPortal 1.22 ? TV / Streaming 3
    emphatic Pictures in the cloud - would a plugin be possible for services like Google Photos MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
    C where is the Online Videos plugin General Support 1
    S Missing plugin for MP2 Plugin Development 1