MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How do I do that?
    MPE1 its zip archive ... but files in it have long names like bla-bla-bla-bla-MyPrograms.dll ... I think need extract it to temp folder and than rename it to normal name and then put to correspondent folders ...
    Or wait ... may be i try recompile this plugin for 1.24 and change MPE1 ... today or tomorrow ...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Bad news ... The plugin compiles, but does not work, because not compatible, I tried to change the compatibility, and the plugin stopped compiling, it is necessary to rewrite the entire part of the GUI, which has changed from the time of the plugin to the current time. I don’t have time for this yet. So most likely I will not be able to do this. Sorry, i try ... :(

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Many thanks for trying.
    In general, it is necessary to rewrite 2 parts there, adapt the GUI to a new design, and the configuration part. But I don’t understand how it worked before, and how it works now. But if there is a person who understands how the plugin and GUI are arranged in the current implementation, then it will not be difficult for him to remake the plugin in a fairly short time. The main thing is to find someone who understands and who is interested. Everything else should work.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Bad news ... The plugin compiles, but does not work, because not compatible, I tried to change the compatibility, and the plugin stopped compiling, it is necessary to rewrite the entire part of the GUI, which has changed from the time of the plugin to the current time. I don’t have time for this yet. So most likely I will not be able to do this. Sorry, i try ... :(
    Then, MultiShortcut, at least, is working.
    Instead of doing manual (risky for users) changes in skins .xml, why not adapt basic home editor for MultiShortcut, if possible ?

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Well, if you ask me, with all respects, even not in your dream.
    I will never work in myprograms.
    MultiShortcut is working, only missing is(are) skin(s) configuration(s).
    This is not plugin(s) way(s) to manage skin(s) stuff.
    And, more when plugin don't use "skin GUI" stuff.
    Better is to leave as it (with risk) or, modify basic home editor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom