music display mode (1 Viewer)

pStar

Portal Pro
August 12, 2005
hi there.

i wonder if there's a display mode in mediaportal for music-albums, which show artist-infos, tracklists, discography and so on?

regards

patrick

pStar

Portal Pro
August 12, 2005
hi

now i checked the F3 button feature: when i'm in music/"filmstrip-mode" (dt. vorschau) my album art is diplayed in the big screen above, but if i press F3, i get an error message : "could not find album". what's wrong? did i make a mistake, filling the music-database?
is there a way to display mp3s in a way like this (assumed every album has its own folder) :

On the left side:

artist A - album A
artist A - album B <---[current selection]
artist B - album A
artist C - album A
artist C - album B
artist C - album C

And on the right side:

artist A - album A
year
coverart
tracklist
artist informations/comments
(personal ranking)
etc...

this is just an idea, perhaps this post should go to the features request, or is this a "skin-thing"?

regards

patrick

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    s there a way to display mp3s in a way like this (assumed every album has its own folder) :

On the left side:

artist A - album A
    artist A - album B <---[current selection]
    artist B - album A
    artist C - album A
    artist C - album B
    artist C - album C

And on the right side:

artist A - album A
    year
    coverart
    tracklist
    artist informations/comments
    (personal ranking)
    etc...

No there isn't :-(
    This would be my preference, too. There are no personal resources (noone interested?) for improving myMusic right now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
    Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
    Replies
    Views
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
    Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from which manufacturer is the installer of MPTagThat is? I would like to install the program, if possible in silent or unintended mode. Unfortunately, the usual silent parameters do not work. (tested /s /q...
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
    Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
    Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
    I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom