music display mode (1 Viewer)

pStar

Portal Pro
August 12, 2005
hi there.

i wonder if there's a display mode in mediaportal for music-albums, which show artist-infos, tracklists, discography and so on?

regards

patrick

pStar

Portal Pro
August 12, 2005
hi

now i checked the F3 button feature: when i'm in music/"filmstrip-mode" (dt. vorschau) my album art is diplayed in the big screen above, but if i press F3, i get an error message : "could not find album". what's wrong? did i make a mistake, filling the music-database?
is there a way to display mp3s in a way like this (assumed every album has its own folder) :

On the left side:

artist A - album A
artist A - album B <---[current selection]
artist B - album A
artist C - album A
artist C - album B
artist C - album C

And on the right side:

artist A - album A
year
coverart
tracklist
artist informations/comments
(personal ranking)
etc...

this is just an idea, perhaps this post should go to the features request, or is this a "skin-thing"?

regards

patrick

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    s there a way to display mp3s in a way like this (assumed every album has its own folder) :

On the left side:

artist A - album A
    artist A - album B <---[current selection]
    artist B - album A
    artist C - album A
    artist C - album B
    artist C - album C

And on the right side:

artist A - album A
    year
    coverart
    tracklist
    artist informations/comments
    (personal ranking)
    etc...

No there isn't :-(
    This would be my preference, too. There are no personal resources (noone interested?) for improving myMusic right now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom