Music import (1 Viewer)

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Hello,

in MPSetup under the music menu - there´s a point called music import .
There you could chose quality to import your music.
How does it work? Is this a cd ripper? How could i import the music?

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes - this option converts your audio-cd to mp3 files using lame encoding. These mp3 files are stored into your music collection therefore you have to supply the correct path and your sort liking

stormbringer

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2004
    Well , how did it work. I throw the CD in and opened the music module. So how could I import the songs? I didn´t see a button!!
    Is there a short key like maybe F1 or so that do it automatically - or I am totally wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I was installing/upgrading x64 over x86. These 2 problems did not occur when installing/upgrading x86 over x86. All is good. Now running 1.35 x86 with no problem. Thank you
    I was installing/upgrading x64 over x86. These 2 problems did not occur when installing/upgrading x86 over x86. All is good. Now...
    Good day, Same 2 installation problem as last version. 2 problems after upgrading to 1.35 from 1.34: 1- To avoid error message...
    Replies
    Views
    thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG grabbing configuration, thanks again for all the assistance, wow so much faster on everything now that MSE is out of the picture...MP WAF is now restored and FetchTV STB sits in the corner collecting dust :)
    thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG...
    Long time MP user, and recently upgraded to MP1.34, prior to this upgrade, i have for many years successfully used MP with fast and...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom