Music Playlist (1 Viewer)

tillz0r

Portal Member
February 10, 2009
Hi,
Sorry if this is really obvious, but I want to be able to automatically load and play a particular playlist(playall) when MyMusic is selected.

I couldn't see anything in the options, any help would be great.

Thanks

Scandermore

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Anyone knows if there is a way to "preserve" the playlist when MP reboots (or the PC), without having to "save" and "load" it? I don't use very much the playlists, but sometimes, if I make one, I want to shut down the PC (or my wife) and be able to continue listening to it when it starts again...

Thanx

aLeX

Scandermore

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    No, there's no such functionality. you need to save and load the playlist

OK, I'll try to do a plugin that, for example, loads a "default.pls" at beginning, and saves it when MP ends.

hwahrmann, I have not programmed much in C#, so I'll try to begin with the code of your plugin "OneButtonMusic". Would you like/prefer to integrate this functionality in your plugin, and tell/send it to you when I'm finished?

Let's see if I succeed!

aLeX

Scandermore

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hey! I've done it!

I have added two options to the "OneButtonMusic" module.

The first one is to be able to choose the option to trigger the current playlist when you press "p". I find it useful because if I'm listening a playlist and I stop it, I wasn't able to replay it easilly, without switching on the TV.

Also now the plugin works in the playlist window and in the "Playing now" Window.

The second option is to load/save "default.m3u" playlist when starting/exiting MP. This option is useful for me, and does what it says: on exit, saves the current laylist to a file called "default.m3u", and upon startup, it loads it again.

Now I'm rewriting the code, bacause I have replaced my code with the OneButtonMusic default one, but I have the .dll . If anyone finds it useful, and wants to have it, send me a message. I have to check with the autor of the original code (don't remember the name, I have to check) if it's ok to distribute this .dll, because most of the work is not mine.

see you!

aLeX

Users who are viewing this thread