music reorg causes crash (1 Viewer)

asagala

Portal Pro
December 13, 2008
Montreal
Home Country
Canada Canada
I am experiencing a crash within the music section of MP. I reorg my music db because I added songs. I navigate to the music section and then play a song. As soon as I do that MP crashes. Anyone else has the issue?

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there :)

6be21cc66e54c339d1f86a19d4e2a678.png

How to gather log files
    How to show System Specs
    How to start support/bug thread

--- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE ---
    Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Sorry new to this
    No problem :)

Following line in your error.log:
    Code:
    Access to the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Music\Folder\3997550789.jpg' is denied

Does your Windows user account have administrator rights?

asagala

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2008
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Yes it does. Its actually the administrator account. This only open the first time after the reorg after that everything works fine.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    What is the file attributes of that specific file? (read-only/hidden/...)
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Music\Folder\3997550789.jpg

asagala

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2008
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Only hidden flag is set. Also this only happens the first time I access the music file with the new thumbnail. Once MP is restarted then everything is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Replies
    Views
    Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom