Music Screen - Does anyone have a good one? (1 Viewer)

Supreme

Portal Member
December 22, 2008
The music section really isn't that nice :(
Has anyone got a good screen for this? eg. like a wall of albums?

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
Is it possible to take skin files from another skin and place in streamedmp? For example I really like what xfactor does with the music section and the cd cover look. Would I just find the corresponding files in streamedmp and replace them? Sorry to bud in here, but it seems related.

donkarlos

Portal Pro
June 5, 2005
Wiesloch
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,
First, I am not a Skinner and Google translated for me!

Have something to the xml's music played and the following is escaped. Who wants so it can test.
Music fanart must be installed in "c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Fan Art" or simply the path to the "fan art" images in the xml's needs.
Do not forget a backup of original xml's to make.

I hope you like someone.

Don

Attachments

• List - Start.jpg
    List - Start.jpg
    130.2 KB
  • List.jpg
    List.jpg
    145.7 KB
  • List Play.jpg
    List Play.jpg
    145.5 KB
  • Playlist.jpg
    Playlist.jpg
    108.1 KB
  • mod music.zip
    30.6 KB

dwtk

Portal Member
July 9, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
i replaced the files ... but I m still seeing the old back ground... Is there any cashed files I need to delete.

donkarlos

Portal Pro
June 5, 2005
Wiesloch
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,
please delete the "cache" under "c:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache\StreamedMP\"

and fanart must be installed of course!!!

Don

Users who are viewing this thread