Music Tag Editor Released (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok .. Thanks for the suggestion about the screensaver..i went and deliberately unticked the screensaver on a fresh install ( no joy ..same issue ) and the issue within 40 seconds now so I did a full Mediaportal uninstall and then clean install x64 Mediaportal 1.30 and clean rebuild of databases.....still having this issue and I...
Ok .. Thanks for the suggestion about the screensaver..i went and deliberately unticked the screensaver on a fresh install ( no joy...
Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
Replies
Views
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom