Mustayaluca Community Mods (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Hallo an die Community, die Pandemie hat mir sehr viel Freizeit geschenkt die ich jetzt gerne für den Einstieg in MP nutzen möchte. Grundsätzlich möchte ich erstmal nur meine Medien verwalten. Also spielt der TV Server für mich noch keine Rolle. Daher die erste Frage: MP 1 oder MP 2? Aber meine eigentliche Hürde ist die Hardware...
Hallo an die Community, die Pandemie hat mir sehr viel Freizeit geschenkt die ich jetzt gerne für den Einstieg in MP nutzen möchte...
Hallo an die Community, die Pandemie hat mir sehr viel Freizeit geschenkt die ich jetzt gerne für den Einstieg in MP nutzen möchte...
Replies
Views
zak bagans pointing at you and the dumb green box at the bottom
zak bagans pointing at you and the dumb green box at the bottom
uhhh theres a dumb green box at the bottom of the live tv thing and idk how to fix it please s e n d h e l p
Replies
Views
Ok, understand. In the past it was handled differently then and trigger was only the "real" activity. I liked before more, because now the status has basically no meaning ;)
Ok, understand. In the past it was handled differently then and trigger was only the "real" activity. I liked before more, because...
As you may have noticed, the forum was updated from XenForo 1.5 to 2.16 last night. Lots of changes and even more areas left to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom