mVids - Music Video Database (1 Viewer)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
igor_uk said:
also when you move the mouse to left the menu does not appear (although the mail list leaves space for it!)
I say try another skin, skin specific issue. Using a mouse in MP is not really good, monochrome for example has this issue too and just cannot be solved or you just have to remove the menu like it is and create a new one that does work with a mouse.

igor_uk

Portal Pro
February 16, 2009
Hi All,

I firstly want to say thanks for writing such a great plugin! An absolute must!

I just seem to be having one issue with the lastest download on MP 1.0, for the life of me I cannot seem to get vids to queue up into the playlist. I am assuming "Y" adds to the playlist. Even pressing F9 and selecting "add to playlist" does not seem to be working.

Any hints on where I can start looking at why this may be the case?

Thanks
Darren

exactly the same problem here - in addition sometimes the plugin will add a random song, but not the one you selected

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Feature Request/Suggestion:

If you have a lot of videos, it takes ages to scroll thru them all, I thought a keyboard shortcut would be good. You could press 2 (ABC) this would take you to artists starting with A, 3 (DEF) would take you to artists starting with D, 4 (GHI) would take you to G, 5=J, 6=M,7=P,8=T,9=W. 1 would take you to artists starting with a #/punctuation/symbol. 0 would remain unmapped, because this is the key that is mapped to deleting a recording. This is same mapping that txting on mobile phone uses.

Pred666

May 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Another MP 1.0 user that cannot get vids to add to the queue. Normal queueing vid My Videos works just fine, but in mvids nothing is ever added.

acun

Portal Member
    November 25, 2007
    Queue is not working here too
    Is something i have to do to display fanart on pages?
    in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\mvids\ the plugin don't create the folder FanArt
    even if i create by hand is empty.
    i use blue3wide skin.
    thnx

luetty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Westerwald/ Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Queue is not working here too
    Is something i have to do to display fanart on pages?
    in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\mvids\ the plugin don't create the folder FanArt
    even if i create by hand is empty.
    i use blue3wide skin.
    thnx

I think you look at the wrong folder.
    Please have a look at c:\users\All Users\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\thumbs (default under vista), or take a look at mediaportaldirs.xml for the correct location of your thumbdirectory.

@jburnette

thanks for this great plugin, but i have the issue with wrong filesize (Calculated thumbnail size of 620550x350) too, so no videothumbnails being created.
    do you know a next releasedate to fix this? THANKS a lot! :)

jburnette

Portal Pro
    August 24, 2006
    Kentucky
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sorry guys, school and work got the best of me for the past few months and I didn't really have time to keep up with the happenings here. I'm still committed to keeping this updated and still plan to release a new version that will hopefully fix the problems listed so far. If there are any more problems please let me know now so that I can add them to the list. Thanks a lot for the continued interest even in my absence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom