My Films 5.1 released (19.09.2011) - V5.1.0.1468 (MP 1.2.0) (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: AW: Re: MyFilms 5.0.1 beta released - V5.0.1.1155 (MP 1.2.0)

Hi bkv,

can you please post your MyFilms config file and your movie catalog file?
    I see exceptions in your logs and it is much easier for me to reproduce if I can use those files.

Thanks,

Guzzi

Hi,
    send desired. bkv

Hi bkv,

I debugged your config and in fact, there are some issues for that use case - mainly caused by the usage of formattedtitle as mastertitle and the empty secondary title. THis is a use case, we obviously missed in our testing ...
    I made some fixes for the next release that should allow to use the config that way you have posted - for now you could just try to set master and secondary title to original- and translated title - that should cause less problems.

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: MyFilms 5.0.1 beta released - V5.0.1.1155 (MP 1.2.0)

Hi,
    Is there something to set for enable the synchronization between the my film database and trakt website?
    As i saw in wiki i ve set the flag of my film in trakt plugin configuration but seems don't work.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: MyFilms 5.0.1 beta released - V5.0.1.1155 (MP 1.2.0)

Is there something to configure for make the synchronization between the my film database and trakt website?
    As i saw in wiki i veset the flag of my film in trakt plugin setting but seems don't work.
    Hi alexchini,
    trakt support was improved after MF beta 1155 was released; in the beta, the tab to enable trakt in myfilms was not yet enabled.
    I planned to release an update of myfilms last weekend that includes full trakt support, but due to some other bugs appearing, I am unfortunately a bit late with that. Next version will have full trakt support (with trakt V1.04) and you can enable or disable trakt synchronization in MyFilms setup "per config" - so you can have multiple configs and enable trakt for one ore several of them.

technick

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2009
    Home Country
    France France

Hi, I have sometime a problem with Myfilm : I display first a list sorted by genres, when I press exit I go the the full list of movies (but don't exit), if I press again exit I return to the genre display. So I can't exit without alt-F4.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Hi technik

I can't reproduce your issue, so there must be something else. I followed your steps:
    1. Open My Films
    2. Go to Menu - Switch View - Select Category view
    3. Press Esc/Back to go back to the full list of movies
    4. Press Esc/Back - takes me back to main MP menu (i.e. exit MyFilms)

If I got that right, then you need to post your MyFilms.xml (config) and MyFilms.log files so Guzzi can figure out what is happening in your case.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: MyFilms 5.0.1 beta released - V5.0.1.1155 (MP 1.2.0)

Hi, I have sometime a problem with Myfilm : I display first a list sorted by genres, when I press exit I go the the full list of movies (but don't exit), if I press again exit I return to the genre display. So I can't exit without alt-F4.
    Hi technick,
    I made a rework of navigation in MyFilms for beta 2 already (not yet published) - so would kindly ask you to test again your case when beta 2 is out - I would expect, it should also solve that problem reported.

technick

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2009
    Home Country
    France France

Thanks but I don't had the problem again since I post it... (I made many try) wait & see...

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: MyFilms 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

Thanks! Changelog of beta 2 is empty, are u filling now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom