My Films 5.1 released (19.09.2011) - V5.1.0.1468 (MP 1.2.0) (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: MyFilms 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

Is this only happening on first start - and not anymore after (e.g. after selecting a movie)?
    (If yes, I might have to add that property to the init sequence).

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Bug!?! I'm using amped 3.3... :D I know this has to go in the amped-thread, but i'm so tired in the moment. ^^
    Can you please also post logs - as I might understand german messages easier than czech...

Eyep0p

Portal Pro
    June 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I fixed that now. Changed the Master Title to "OriginalTitle" and then to "TranslatedTitle" again and saved. Now all works again nice. Don't know what it was but now it works. :/

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

I fixed that now. Changed the Master Title to "OriginalTitle" and then to "TranslatedTitle" again and saved. Now all works again nice. Don't know what it was but now it works. :/
    Do you still have your MyFilms.xml config file from before (backup?) and after? I'd like to check the differences...

bkv

Portal Member
    February 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Re: AW: MyFilms 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

Is this only happening on first start - and not anymore after (e.g. after selecting a movie)?

That starts with MyFilms and I can not do anything further.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: MyFilms 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

hi bkv - did Eyep0p's 'solution' also work for you? I know it is temporary fix till we can sort out the issue, I just wanted to check.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: AW: MyFilms 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

That starts with MyFilms and I can not do anything further.

Hi bkv,
    I took the files you posted earlier and recreated your config here - without getting the error. To be safe, could you please post the latest files you use (myfilms.xml config file and the xml catalog) - I will retry with those.

Could you maybe for testing purpose also try switching to OriginalTitle for master title?

If all this does not help us to reproduce the error, I will have to create a debug version of myfilms for you that should give more infos about the error when running in your environment.

Eyep0p

Portal Pro
    June 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Do you still have your MyFilms.xml config file from before (backup?) and after? I'd like to check the differences...

sorry, i have no backup. i only saved again and it works. but i remember that i had two configs and deleted one before i saved because i didnt use it. i write here again if i can reproduce this somehow.

bkv

Portal Member
    February 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Re: AW: Re: AW: MyFilms 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.0)

Hi bkv,
    I took the files you posted earlier and recreated your config here - without getting the error. To be safe, could you please post the latest files you use (myfilms.xml config file and the xml catalog) - I will retry with those.

Could you maybe for testing purpose also try switching to OriginalTitle for master title?

If all this does not help us to reproduce the error, I will have to create a debug version of myfilms for you that should give more infos about the error when running in your environment.

Hi Guzzi and Dadeo,
    send desired. Change the OriginalTitle help. Can not fault attributable to the fact that HTPC.xml is on a different computer than the installation of MediaPortal?

Attachments

• MyFilms.zip
      314.6 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: MyFilms 5.0.1 beta 2 released (09.08.2011) - V5.0.1.1286 (MP 1.2.

Hi bkv,

Hi Guzzi and Dadeo,
    send desired. Change the OriginalTitle help. Can not fault attributable to the fact that HTPC.xml is on a different computer than the installation of MediaPortal?
    Hi bkv,
    normally it is no problem having the catalog on a network (= remote ) drive - this is regulary used for multi user environments.
    Thanks for posting files - I made setup with your config and DB here and unfortunately again could not reproduce the problem.

So 2 more things to hopefully "catch" the problem:
    1.) Could you please copy your catalog file/directory to a local directory and change config to point to that one - thus we can be sure that it is not network problems causing that
    2.) I have sent you PM with debug files, that should give more infos about where error happens in the code. You can first do this and wait with "1" if you want for results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom