MSI mega 180 HTPC
    160GB Western Digital liquid bearing 7200rpm
    AMD Athlon XP 2500+
    512 MB

Most handy if you r dutch :))

I'm selling it because I want to make a complete fanless system

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Vorbemerkung: UPH-Zitate stammen von deren Webpräsenz, die Zitate von Cyberlink und Intel sind ebenfalls von deren Webpräsenz...
    Replies
    Views
    HTPC 11TB HD/240 GB SSD/240 GB SSD/ 8GB RAM/ LG Blue Blu-ray LW/DVB-C Intel Core i5 4570 Prozessor 3,2GHz Gehäuse SilverStone: SST-CW03B-MT mit LCD Monitor 4 Lüfter Integriertes 7-Zoll-Touchscreen-Display, unterstützt Full-HD-Auflösung von 1080 64-Bit und 32-Bit Windows XP / MCE / Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10-kompatibel Inklusive...
    HTPC 11TB HD/240 GB SSD/240 GB SSD/ 8GB RAM/ LG Blue Blu-ray LW/DVB-C Intel Core i5 4570 Prozessor 3,2GHz Gehäuse SilverStone...
    HTPC 11TB HD/240 GB SSD/240 GB SSD/ 8GB RAM/ LG Blue Blu-ray LW/DVB-C Intel Core i5 4570 Prozessor 3,2GHz Gehäuse SilverStone...
    Replies
    Views
    cool, ... thanks ... My Son-in-law doesn't have big plans for the system, just as a DVR and to catalog his CD collection. They already have a streaming box (don't remember the name) for online TV viewing and movies, but he needs local program recording since dropping cable. He will be setting up a RAM drive for time-shifting. He...
    cool, ... thanks ... My Son-in-law doesn't have big plans for the system, just as a DVR and to catalog his CD collection. They...
    MySon-in-law approached me about assembling a "low cost" HTPC to meet his essential functionality requirements. They already have a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Completed My powerful HTPC in a drawer DE
    They are glued to the board with double sided adhesive tape. Tape that is used to mount mirrors or similar with foam rubber between the two adhesive sides. No vibrations will make it to the board and the tape really is strong enough.
    They are glued to the board with double sided adhesive tape. Tape that is used to mount mirrors or similar with foam rubber between...
    Hi. I like to show you my HTPC project build in a drawer. As I wanted the HTPC to be as invisible as possible I build it into a...
    Replies
    Views
    Problem gelöst. Nach dem oben beschriebenen SATA Kabel Wechsel läuft das System die letzten Wochen absolut stabil und fehlerfrei.
    Problem gelöst. Nach dem oben beschriebenen SATA Kabel Wechsel läuft das System die letzten Wochen absolut stabil und fehlerfrei.
    Hallo, Ich will hier einmal meinen Versuch schildern eine SSD (SDSSDP128G) als Systemplatte in meinem Mediacenter einzusetzen...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom