My tv: level/volume offset for individual channels/cards (1 Viewer)

knutinh

Portal Pro
September 4, 2005
My analog tv-card (Saphire theatrix) is quite a bit louder than my digital one (terratec T2). Scary when I switch channels :)

-k

laeb66

Portal Pro
March 20, 2005
Sweden
This it´s a god application and useful...
Just use one card but it´s big diffrent on the soundfeeds on the terrestial broadcasting in my area.
Maybe have the choise to select prefered stream on each channel..

laeb66

Portal Pro
March 20, 2005
Sweden
I find out that is possible to edit default wave value for each card in regedt32...

You can try that out.. could be your solution..

Cheers

qawaali

Portal Member
July 15, 2005
Sydney
Home Country
Sorry to bump this thread but I have the same problem and would like to know if anyone has a solution for balancing the volume levels between an analogue and digital card.

I know from older MP versions we used to have the level slider for each TV cards configuration but this has never worked for the digital card for me and I think (at work now) that it's been removed?

Is this functionality down to the card drivers or is it something MP can address?

Thanks in advance

Tech Geek

Portal Pro
January 29, 2006
Denver, CO USA
Actually, it would be nice to assign a volume modifier for each channel as some are quieter or louder than others. Then add an option to the setup to assign the same modifier to all channels on a card. I'd rather not have it record with altered volume though... just adjust the volume up or down for the channel depending on the volume modifier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
Replies
Views
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.25.0 All Cards Busy DE
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this problem (so there is probably more than one cause). Your symptoms (one tuner working, others not working for simultaneous use) suggest that you have setup only one tuner (so TV Server can use only one...
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this...
I have two video cards both capable of recording two tv channels However if I try to record a program and watch another station...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom