MyFilms New version v4.0 (1 Viewer)

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Zebons, i have this "fantastic problem":D :
    When i start film (DVD, DIVX, ecc....) from MyFilms plugin, automatically i find the same film in the movies database of MyVideos too (whit all informations and images).
    You confirm me that your plugin work in this way?? (for me is fantastic because MyVideos don't support any italian database).

massimo

Mike69

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2006
    YES, just clic on 'Change View' button, then 'by Genre'

:) youre right...stupid question!!!

but i have another one:

i use mp in portuguese and in myfilms where it shows "ratings" in portuguese it shows "idades" (wich means age) its a bad translation i know, but how can i change it to "Classificação"??

tks

HappyTalk

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2006
    UK
    in myfilms where it shows "ratings" in portuguese it shows "idades" (wich means age) its a bad translation i know, but how can i change it to "Classificação"??

BTW The rating field is not a films classification, its a value from 0-10 of how good a films is, usually determined by user votes (on imdb,tv.com,etc). It's used to show the stars.

There isn't really a field for classification as in PG,15,18 or whatever they're called these days as in how old you have to be to watch it.

I tried altavista and it said rating would be avaliação, but it's all greek to me

Mike69

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2006
    hi HappyTalk, and thanks for your reply...

the correct word to use in portuguese for rating is classificação(doesnt have the exact same meaning of classification) in either case, how can i change "idades" to some other thing?

tks

blanquart_c

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2007
    the Plugin not save the configuration

Sorry for my english.

I make a new install of media portal this day with MP 0.2.2.0 and the ultimate SVN.

I use also The Tv3 engine. After the configuration of Myfilms pluging, i save, i quit . if in this moment without go out of media portal setup i go to the configuration of the plugin i have my configursation but if i go out medisa portal setup with ok, and i go in imediatly to media portal setup I not have more the configuration. It is empty.

Any Idea.

Thank you.

Christian

harrydnyc

April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I think this is a fantastic plugin and makes life much when adding large amounts of files. I do have one question: Is it possible for this to come up on my home page, so that I can use this instead of the My Videos plugin? It seems that "Show in Homescreen" is checked (And not adjustable) but I do not see it on my homescreen. I have tried it with multiple skins and still no luck. I know I copied all the skin files correctly since everything else works. I am just wondering if this is possible, and if anyone can poit me in the right direction. Thanks.

harrydnyc

April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Disrefard last post. I got it to show by just disabling and reenabling it. Great Plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom