MyProgramsAlt - A replacement for the old (official) one - not finished (1 Viewer)

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Your new plugin won´t load with latest SVN!!! Got that error (incompliant or so..)
Any idea?

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Ah , allright.
I want to make a testinstall for a new clean system - mainly for games.So with what svn did you test it?
As I told 2.3 RC and newest SVN didnt work.
Any help would be great!

Storm

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Your new plugin won´t load with latest SVN!!! Got that error (incompliant or so..)
Any idea?

Same here.
As the plugin was removed from the latest SVN I backrev to a previous SVN as this plugin is essential for me.
Would be nice if it could be fixed.

Regards,
grubi.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
I rebuilt the plugin with the sources from the lastes svn and now it works.
Simply put the attached dll into the plugin directory.

Thanks to chefkoch for the plugin.

Regards,
grubi

EDIT: This build is for the original plugin by waeberd !!

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Thx - another question - How can I manage to open .lnk-files? The way I know from waeberd doesn´t work here anymore.It´s because I put all my .lnk´s of my PC-Games in one folder and all were shown up there ((I guess its called directory browse) in Mp but nothing happened when I want to start them.Is there any workaround?

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To clear up some thing, this thread is not about the plugin by waeberd, the one which was in official package.
    You'll find a thread about it here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/myprograms-original-2036/

Post any issues regarding it there, please.
    grubi, haven't had the time to take a look at you zip file. if it is about waeberds plugin please post it again in the other thread, it would only confuse if it is in available in this thread.
    However i don't think we need it anymore i reuploaded a the waerberd plugin to the repository as a mpi file, which should work for the most of you.

Even if i did not work on it for several month anymore and northern seems also busy with real life, i'll release a preview version of MyProgramsAlt.
    BTW: you'll always find all necessary infos on first post in this thread. I added a wiki link and will add the download link to it.

kind regards
    chefkoch

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @grubi, haven't had the time to take a look at you zip file. if it is about waeberds plugin please post it again in the other thread, it would only confuse if it is in available in this thread.

I did not recognized that. It was indeed for the original plugin.
    As you have uploaded a new build I think my build is not longer needed.

grubi.

stormbringer

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2004
    I know that it isn´t waeberd´s plugin`.So I want to launch .lnk´s - Reason is launchng PC-Games - see my post. So is there a chance or a workaround to get it work? I used waeberds name , because of the workaround for the old plugin`- and for the new it doesn´t work so.So any ideas?

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I know that it isn´t waeberd´s plugin`.So I want to launch .lnk´s - Reason is launchng PC-Games - see my post. So is there a chance or a workaround to get it work? I used waeberds name , because of the workaround for the old plugin`- and for the new it doesn´t work so.So any ideas?

The post was not only related to you, I wrote to clear up it in general ;)

To be honest i don't know any workaround, but if i find time again for the plugin i'll try to have a look at it.

kind regards
    chefkoch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom