MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (4 Viewers)

jasonmorriso

Portal Pro
April 19, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
The plugin is working for me, but I can't really use it yet because the search results appear in HTML!
I get to see each result line in HTML or XML code. Makes it very hard to identify what every line means...

Can this be fixed? I can't believe other people don't mind this?

I have the exact same problem. Thought it was just me, and was about to re-install.

quixote23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Vancouver
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Weird, I'm suddenly having this problem as well. Something on the search website end, or maybe to do with the upgrade to MP 1.0.1?

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    It seems that mininova has changed their site a bit. It means that the regular expression must be changed from mytorrents.xml. I try to get it fixed soon.

- sohvaperuna

niblet

Portal Pro
    October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Feature request: :D:D

Is it / would it be possible to shut down and startup uTorrent from within My Torrents?
    I find uTorrent swamps my internet connection and I often get a shout from my wife of "are you downloading?!??" and I have to switch off uTorrent whilst she browses the net.

If this could be controlled within My Torrents it would be a great feature.

:D

tranquil

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2008
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    off topic...

also, it would be great to have a button to shut down the wife for a while, or make her sleep ;)

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    Feature request: :D:D

Is it / would it be possible to shut down and startup uTorrent from within My Torrents?
    I find uTorrent swamps my internet connection and I often get a shout from my wife of "are you downloading?!??" and I have to switch off uTorrent whilst she browses the net.

If this could be controlled within My Torrents it would be a great feature.

:D

Yup, this is what I have thinking of.. I have same problem, so usually when I try to start downloading from MyTorrents, I have to first start uTorrent.

But I was actually planning to implement autostart, so if uTorrent is not running, MyTorrents would start it. So no user control at all..

Anyways, I will try to do that at some point. Currently MyTorrents is bit on a background, so if there is anyone who is interested fixing these issues. I will be glad to give rights to the version control and to help on fixing.. If anyone interested, mail me at sohvaperuna at sohvaperuna.org :)

- Sohvaperuna

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom