MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (2 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    How about a "Pause all downloads" button instead? Wouldn't that be more convenient? If this is possible from the WebGUI of course.

Emph

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    How about a "Pause all downloads" button instead? Wouldn't that be more convenient? If this is possible from the WebGUI of course.

Emph

Its possible, atleast if doing it one by one for each torrent.

Automatic startup of uTorrent and pause downloads sounds nice..

niblet

Portal Pro
    October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have created a powershell script that looks to see if utorrent is active, if it is it closes it, if it's not it starts it up.
    I have then called this script using the multishortcut plugin and it works great :)

here's the powershell script.
    View attachment checker.rar

obviously if you want to use this method you have to install powershell and configure multishortcut to call powershell.exe with the argument of your script location and name.

:D

zilexa

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey Sohvaperuna, thanks again for this amazing plugin. It works fine now here. I do have one big suggestion: possibility to Pause All and Resume All down/uploads. Like you have in the menu if you click uTorrent taskbar icon.

This is very handy because when I want to watch a videostream in MP (like 720p trailers or online tv) and uTorrent is downloading at the max of my internet speed... the video hardly plays...

Now I have to get my keyboard, press the Windows button, use the mouse to go to the utorrent icon and Pause All..
    Or exit (minimize) MP to do this.

OH and could you please update the Readme file? It took me some time again to figure out where I had put the MyTorrents.xml (config file) the last time I installed the plugin.
    For XP, it's C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal

wollo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2008
    +1 for the pause all downloads, my utorrent isn't even on the same pc, i've got start up my laptop and rdp in or pause each torrent with the webgui.

Great plugin by the way. Is it 1.01 compatible?

zilexa

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Works fine in 1.0.1
    I hope the pause all button is possible, not sure if the webgui has this.

BTW would it be possible to show the statistics like mpNZB does? in the bottom-left corner? this way you can always see the stats, wether you are searching torrents ot wathever.

Jimbawb

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Guys, i cant seem to get this to work. I've got the web ui working fine from utorrent, ive installed all the files - yet when i go to the plugin it says "missing or invalid file"...i cant see whats wrong! Any ideas? :(

tranquil

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2008
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    i think you might need to put the mytorrents.xml file in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal

have you tried that?

kyleh0000

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 28, 2009
    Home Country
    i think you might need to put the mytorrents.xml file in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal

have you tried that?

I was having the same problem with invalid skin file im using MP 1.0.1 and my torrents .57

im using vista so the path i had to use was c:\users\all users\team mediaportal\mediaportal\

i put the config file in here as this was where my mediaportal.xml file was

if this path doesnt work do a search for mediaportal.xml in the all users folder

remember to turn on hidden files to be able to see the path

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Everything is working great.. Tried changing the name using the details you suggested with no luck though.. It just seemed to revert back to the old config file no matter what I did... Any ideas? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom