MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (2 Viewers)

famewolf

Portal Pro
June 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi all! For me, this plugin does not work with xface skin. :(

I just grabbed the.zip and extracted it using the Readme.txt on a media portal system running xface and it's working fine for me so what exactly do you mean when you say "does not work?"

Neoromancer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2008
    Home Country
    First sorry for English...

I configured

then

Loading Mediaportal long, long time about 2-3 min show on "Loading Windows plugins"

And finally, I do not see any active torrents

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    did you verify that the webgui is working? Just point your browser to the ip address and port and login.
    Don't forget to append gui to the URL. http://127.0.0.1:8080/gui/ should work in your case.
    If that works, there may be a problem with MyTorrents, otherwise, your uTorrent config is incorrect.

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    then you first need to get the webui up and running, without it, MyTorrents can't connect.
    Try to connect to the ip address instead of the localhost address...

Neoromancer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Thank You . Solves the problem. First I had not been installed a webui and the second I changed port number.

CaNe|

Portal Member
    December 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

i finished, at least i think so :oops:, the azureus ability for the MyTorrents plugin. On the way, I somewhat converted the skin files so that they are usable with Blue3 now and stuffed all of into an MPE1 package. At my htpc and at my programming machine everything works fine, but of course according to murphys law, if i would say it works ....

So i would be highly thankful if some of you guys could download it and see if it works. Not just the Azureus part but also the installation.
    To all the uTorrent Users, dont worry the azureus part is just an addon, the uTorrent part stayed nearly untouched and it kept its full functionality

So a very big :D in advance already

Greetings

CaNe

Edit: An important fact, worth mentioning perhaps, is that you need the XML over HTTP Plugin for Azureus for it to work. Also you should use an Azureus version greater than 4.0.

Attachments

• MyTorrents0.69.zip
      30.6 KB

Dillusion

Portal Member
    December 30, 2006
    After I type in the movie name, it finds the listing from mininova perfectly;
    Once i click enter and select a movie, it asks for a label, i click the default option, once i do that, it freezes, and says unable to download file, or unable to connect.

any ideas?

CaNe|

Portal Member
    December 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Dillusion,

just a few questions. Which version of MyTorrents are you using? What torrent client, Utorrent or Azureus? Have you any running or finished torrents already in the torrent client, which are correctly displayed in MyTorrents? And could you pm me the name and if possible a link to the torrent?

CaNe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom