Status
Not open for further replies.

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the great plugin armandp! Can't wait til you release a new version. I seem to have some problems with the layout, I think it's because I have to resize my desktop due to my display's overscan. My real desktop size is 1824x1028 and the scrolling text seems to be pushed up and scrolls under the Published on Date.

Another problem I seem to have is I'm not getting audio from some trailers. The only thing I seem to be able to track it down to in Mediainfo is 6 channel vs 2 channel audio. If someone else could please test Two Lovers Trailer vs Film Clip. I get audio from the film clip but not the trailer.

Think I found the reason for my alignment issues. My TV overscans so I have to resize the desktop to 1824x1016 from 1920x1080, and MyTrailers moves the scrolling text up.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thx for this amazing plugin!

The only thing thats bugging me is not having an indication on how far the trailer is buffered already. Is there a way to implement this with the current version of mp?

:D

Tom-Cat

Portal Member
    March 18, 2008
    Any news on this? Currently a lot of new trailers aren't working - mostly because Apple has put up custom pages for some of the movies so the MyTrailer parser fails on them :( I hope this will be fixable in the future...

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I can always do a quick parser fix, i'm not scraping the html pages btw i''m getting my data from the XML and JSON feeds that are used to build the pages.
    Can you give me an example of a movie that is not working?

Tom-Cat

Portal Member
    March 18, 2008
    For some reason I need to click on "Featured: Just Added" a couple of times before I get a listing. I get an error "No data available. Please try again later" a couple of times and then I get the listing.

The problematic trailers for me :

Land of the Lost - just keeps on loading and never displays the page
    G.I. Joe - no trailers displayed, only Info ...
    Transformers 2 - again no trailers displayed...

Its always the same for these :(

TC

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried again, and I also got the message "No data available. Please try again later", not matter if I tried just added or another category. Today was the first time, I got that message.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Seems "wolverine" for example isn't available from the regular location.. i'll look into this and try to make a 2.02 release to fix this and some other small bugs.

edit: figured it out.. fix coming up ;)

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    armandp,

Can you think of any fix for the scrolling text placement problem I'm having? I don't mind editting the xml files my self, but I don't know what variable to play with.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've released a bugfix release (2.0.2) to solve the problems with the trailers not showing details/videos and a couple of other minor issues. You can grab the new version from the first post. Read the changelog for details on what has been fixed. Please note that this is NOT the major release that is planned later this month but just a patch to fix some broken functionality.

@ skinners: please check the small note I included in the changelog (there's a new button).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom