Not open for further replies.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The only disc i'm having issues with is Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad.
    It was having issues with the previous release (freeze while song is being selected from Main Menu) but now the audio is gone once the menu shows up. When

Not sure if you already have a sample of the disc (don't see it on dump) so i'll upload 1.
    BDReader log

davidf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2006
    Scotland
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    HomeY,

The sample is already there. I'm about to take a look now. What Audio codec are you using (it's DTS HD which is more problematic than the rest).

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    The only disc i'm having issues with is Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad.
    It was having issues with the previous release (freeze while song is being selected from Main Menu) but now the audio is gone once the menu shows up. When

Here the audio is ok in root menu on 1st enter and after returning from the main "movie". Tested with LAV audio decoder. What audio codec you are using?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'll stop the upload then, if you guys have the sample. ;)

I'm also using LAV Audio. Maybe something went wrong with registering the codec then, or i messed up updating MP.

** EDIT **
    Sample upload was already finished ;)

** EDIT 2 **

OK, seems like there were multiple issues, and 1 was my own fault :( I forgot to check VC-1 again in LAV Filter so that was causing blackscreens (WMV filter used instead of LAV).
    The audio issue has changed to a loop now, and bitstreaming is the problem. Checked with DXVA: none, copy-back & native. Menu plays just fine without bitstreaming.

davidf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2006
    Scotland
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    I hope you aren't using an Nvidia driver over 290 that isn't 190.36 as the other have a problem bitstreaming...

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Again a plea for more testing... please report more success / failure than with the previous version (v3). I have already shifted my main working area on the MediaPortal Audio Renderer's next version because of the lack in the feedback.

Hi tourettes!

Big Thanks for your great effort on this feature! Now i have found a little bit time for testing but probably i am doing something wrong with configuration! After installation of Version 4 i have configured the Blu-Ray - and the Blu-Ray Codec Part as recommendet (LAV 0.46)! If i try to play a Blu-Ray, i get the error message Abspielen nicht möglich: index.bdmv! Logs are attached!

Best regards
    Helios

davidf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2006
    Scotland
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Helios61,

BD reader cannot be used on encrypted material, you need to use software such as AnyDVD HD to remove the encryption.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom