Native Bluray, dropped frames with full subtitles (1 Viewer)

crown2999

Portal Member
February 28, 2012
Home Country
Spain Spain
Ok, thanks for your reply, yes I forget say that I test with enabled and work well. I test this night with timestrech disabled and A/V Sync enabled and edit this post with the result.

Last edited:

crown2999

Portal Member
February 28, 2012
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hello, yesterday I do the test A/V Sync enabled in LAV Audio and timestrech disabled in MPAR. The reproduction was correct, I test three times and only in one I have 2 drop frames in all movie reproduction, in other two haven't problems (very good results ;)).

I use LINEAR method in MPAR, it's strange but with best method I have very little lag, but with LINEAR works well and the mixer to Stereo is enabled in LAV Audio.

Thanks for all.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nice results! So what you're actually saying is that you disabled the timestretch function of MPAR, let LAV handle the A/V sync and you're good to go?
    Since you also mentioned that DXVA Copy-back is giving you problems, it might be a bit too much for your CPU.

If you disable the timestretch function (and thus disable the core MPAR function) you might be better of with LAVAudio set to bitstreaming and use the defaul directsound audio device.

Worth a try!
    But at least it seems you found a way to get good output (y)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    MPAR with soundtouch works but need to adapt code to use the new stuff from Soundtouch :)

crown2999

Portal Member
    February 28, 2012
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thanks for the replies, I try test more movies with my actual configuration, only test with the problematic movie but I think that work with others.

When I have test more movies I try the soundtouch update.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ... Seb have updated Soundtouch library for MPAR, with the support of Multi-channel resampling.
    Ho Ho Azzuro ;) Hold your horses there :)

MPAR supports multi-channel resampling from the very first beta release! Many many years ago... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom