Need any graphics (1 Viewer)

ewan1992

February 1, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
right well hi guys im new here, just a little post to say that if anyone needs help with graphics for mediaportal to give me a shout. I would be happy to help and would not dissapoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Auto Rating DE
Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
Hi, I have done this previously but have just done a fresh install of MP1 (1.34 X64) and for the life of me can't see how to do it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.34 STB blasting for IPTV DE
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set top box into Mediaportal needs replaced with a different solution. I currently have HDMI from the STB to the colossus. Mediaportal is controlling the STB through a USBUIRT blaster and the blaster is...
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
Replies
Views
Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start Mediaportal, no TV service appears to have started. If I start Mediaportal as administrator everything is ok. Starting the TV service separately is only possible as an administrator. If I then start...
Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start...
I updated to 1.33 today and I thought everything went smoothly except on restarting MediaPortal requests me to specify the IP...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom