Need help change button image, xFace skin. (1 Viewer)

allmytv

Portal Member
March 10, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello, All!
I like xFace skin but I have 2 pluggins installed and I like to change the button image in my Home. I couldn't find a way how to change it. Please look at attached screenshot.
:D

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    141.3 KB

Makke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2006
    Schwerte
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,
    1. For "Internet TV" Put the Images in the Mediaportal, Skin, XFace, Media folder.

2. For your Netflix Plugin : Make a Copy of this Images and then Change the Name to "hover_netflixmanager.png" and also for the Button Images.
    Then you edit the Picture in the TV with Photoshop like you want.

3. Shut down Mediaportal
    4. Go to Mediaportal, cache, Xface (delete this folder)

5. Start Mediaportal (this start takes a minute, the cache must write new)

6. Ready...;-)

When you edit a Picture in the Xface-Media Folder you must delete the cache to take effect.
    Sorry for my Bad English.....

Attachments

• hover_relict internet tv.png
      hover_relict internet tv.png
      62.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom