.NET 2.0 Problems with RC2 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom