Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Also wondering if pause, skip steps, or fast forward/rewind are available using a remote (normal Mediaportal functions)?
    You can play/pause and scan forward and backward in the player (10-20 second skip steps, not configurable in settings) using left and right arrow keys on your remote or keyboard.

EDIT:
    It's not the norrmal Mediaportal functions. The only things you can do is play, pause, stop and skip forward and backwards.

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    By mediaportal functions I mean same keys on the keyboard like 'B' to stop.

Would it be possible to add more skip steps? I'm thinking when I may have to stop watching a program 30 minutes into it, and want to get back there later.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Would it be possible to add more skip steps? I'm thinking when I may have to stop watching a program 30 minutes into it, and want to get back there later.
    No thats not possible, but you can scan through the video quite fast by holding down the left or right key. Furthermore Netflix will remember where you stopped.

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    No thats not possible, but you can scan through the video quite fast by holding down the left or right key. Furthermore Netflix will remember where you stopped.
    I see, that's fine. I just need to find out if it works with USA Netflix before I take the plunge.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    There's no free trial month for Netflix in the US? Or what do you mean with "take the plunge"?

Emph

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm sure there is. I need to allocate some time to getting it working, is basically what I mean. I don';t have much free time.

CountZer0

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    been switching back and forth between xbmc and MP the last to month trying to determine which one to use. Integrated netflix has been one of my most wanted features. Think this one is performing very well. A big plus is that the remote works out of the box. What im missing is that NefliXBMC has watched episodes in the plugin get a little "v" when its watched. Is it possible with this plugin? Also I tired to favourite some show. Where can i see them?

EDIT: Found the favorites

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What im missing is that NefliXBMC has watched episodes in the plugin get a little "v" when its watched. Is it possible with this plugin?

I don't know if it's possible in this util without doing a more thorough investigation, it might work in some views but not in others.
    I can take a closer look in the sometime future, I have a small backlog, as mentioned in the OP and I have made some progress there and would like to finish what I have started before adding and focusing on new stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom