doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @doskabouter thanks for replay.
    DebugLogPath=C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Log\OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost-DEBUG.log. This Path does not exists.
    I work with MP1. This seems to be the Problem. Witch Path should i fill in?

Take your Time for answer. I'm on the way to the airport to start my holydays. I'll be back in the beginning of Juli.

Hm, I would have guessed that that path will be created when needed, but any path where the user running Mediaportal has writeaccess will suffice.
    Anyway, have a good holiday!

Steve.Rayner61

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2011
    Perth - Western Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @doskabouter ,

Sorry, I haven't had time for Netflix of late and for some reason I'm not getting watched thread notifications from this forum, so hadn't seen your reply, but I see you've been busy again on our behalf, so once again, thanks for your help keeping the Netflix plugin working :)

Cheers,
    Rainman.

Steve.Rayner61

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2011
    Perth - Western Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi @doskabouter ,

If you can find the time? Netflix Subtitles aren't working for me (And I'm half deaf, so kinda need them :))

There was never a way to enable them in the plugin. It just displays them if you have enabled them via the website or app, which I have and they work in both.

Cheers,
    Rainman.

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @doskabouter
    i have searched for the logfile. But no luck.
    I've found in 'Ereignisprotokoll' any Error. See attachment, Hope it help.

Attachments

• onlinevideo01.PNG
      onlinevideo01.PNG
      56.5 KB
    • onlinevideo02.PNG
      onlinevideo02.PNG
      43.4 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @doskabouter ,

If you can find the time? Netflix Subtitles aren't working for me (And I'm half deaf, so kinda need them :))

There was never a way to enable them in the plugin. It just displays them if you have enabled them via the website or app, which I have and they work in both.

Cheers,
    Rainman.

That's going to be a tough one. It seems that (when playing in a browser) you can hover your mouse somewhere to get a dialog where you can select subtitles.
    Not sure I will be able to emulate that in the browserhost.
    Would be nice if netflix somehow can save that setting at your account so that it's automagically used when playing videos...

@doskabouter
    i have searched for the logfile. But no luck.
    I've found in 'Ereignisprotokoll' any Error. See attachment, Hope it help.
    Did you fill in a writeable folder for the value of Debugpath? And is there no logfile overthere?

I do see this in the eventlog:System.BadImageFormatException
    Not really sure if this is because 32/64bits or perhaps some missing framework that needs to be installed...
    Will try to see if I can come up with an answer or a request for more info/experiments...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom