Netflix for OnlineVideos (3 Viewers)

harryzwo

Portal Pro
July 25, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
when i try iexplore.exe nothing happens.

with Dependency walker i get following
Error: At least one required implicit or forwarded dependency was not found.
Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.
Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module.

Many Module are not found.
ieplorer.exe ist x86 my sytem is x64. Is this a problem?

Log attached

Attachments

• iexplore.zip
    1,015.6 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For what I can find, those missing dll's are related to the Visual C++ Redistributable library, probably (but absolutely not sure!) the 2015 version.
    I would have expected that Mediaportal also needs them (f.e. for regular video playback), and thus installs them.
    Are you sure this is done correctly? And if so, is it installed for x86 (as Mediaportal and iexplore.exe are both 32bit programs)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And I guess still no luck watching netflix...
    Almost out of ideas here, if you run that depends on mediaportal.exe does it find most of those api-ms-win dll's?. On my win-7 machines I'm only missing 4 of them and here it works ok...
    perhaps other people (@Developers ) using netflix and win10 have any ideas?

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'M confused.
    IE from windows is OK. IE from OnlineVideoFolder does not work. Is this cause x64 and x86??

I have this installed.
    Visual C++ Redist Installer V56.zip
    No changes
    Installed BasicDisplaydriver nothing changes

Attachments

• ie11.PNG
      ie11.PNG
      560 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And your confusing the forum too I see :)
    The iexplore from onlinevideos isn't a full "Internet explorer". It's just a program with a small part of Internet explorer in it (just enough to play a video), so although the name is the same, the funcionality and the goal of it is defenitely not the same.
    If you're willing to share a vnc/teamviewer session, I might be able to see what's wrong...
    But absolutely no guarantees, I don't have that much experience with win10

Edit: from what I just found out, dependency walker isn't maintained anymore, and will possibly give wrong errors (especially on newer os's like yours), so this investigation seems te be a dead-end...

Last edited:

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi happy netflix watchers.....did anyone notice subtitles are not always reset to show at the bottom of the screen? I noticed it watching Startrek Discovery season 2 episode 3 and 4. Watching it in chrome or the app on your phone shows it correctly. Just saying.

Next to that, videos that are added to your "watch" list are not shown in online video's in your "my list". There are more minor things that dont work. However subtitles can be anoying if they appear in the centre of the screen. Mayby there is a simple solution.

Muffsack

Portal Pro
    June 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,
    are there any known problems with Netflix for Onlinevideos?
    Since Yesterday it seems that the config files are not loaded from the internet. When I have opened netflix (logon seems to works because I get the logon mail) and then try to open one of the points in the menu, they are empty or I get an error message (failed to open dynamic contents - or in german:"Fehler beim Abrufen der dynamischen Rubriken")

Other sites like Amazon Prime is working properly.

I'm thankful for any hints.
    Kind regards and thank you all in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom