Forum New Bugtracker software (1 Viewer)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm no Jira expert but it seems that "Road Map" gadget or plugin is able to show multiple projects too
    And? What exactly are you looking for? The roadmaps on the public dashboard have been separated for MP1 and MP2 for a reason. Unless MPTagThat is used more frequently or intensively, I don't think it is necessary to be displayed on the public dashboard.

Regards RSS feeds etc: Everbody, even anonymous users, are are able to configure there filter (of course without the ability to store them), but then subscribe to this filter. The filter can be fine grained to specific projects, versions or even statuses or dates like recently added or recently closed etc..... or recently modified but being in status ready for testing. Building such filters is much more flexibly, intuitive and easier than it has ever been in Mantis.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I'm no Jira expert but it seems that "Road Map" gadget or plugin is able to show multiple projects too
    And? What exactly are you looking for? The roadmaps on the public dashboard have been separated for MP1 and MP2 for a reason. Unless MPTagThat is used more frequently or intensively, I don't think it is necessary to be displayed on the public dashboard.

Regards RSS feeds etc: Everbody, even anonymous users, are are able to configure there filter (of course without the ability to store them), but then subscribe to this filter. The filter can be fine grained to specific projects, versions or even statuses or dates like recently added or recently closed etc..... or recently modified but being in status ready for testing. Building such filters is much more flexibly, intuitive and easier than it has ever been in Mantis.

I'm not looking for anything but the thread starter is...

Last edited:

Nonciazzecco

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2010
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I thought the Dashboard was the one you didn't like LMAO! - i.e. https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa -
    it does show MP1 and MP2 - though not MPTagThat yet. However I know it is possible to create dashboards in Jira and to make them 'public'. Unfortunately only a handful of Team members are adept at that yet (and I am not one of them ;)) but if you could outline and post your 'specs' or even better a mockup of how you would like it to look, I can ask one of the experts to create something similar if possible. I know you can create personal dashboards as well, but I think only logged in users can do that (i.e. team members).

Ok I will be traveling for the next few days. But I will do it.

Nonciazzecco

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2010
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I thought the Dashboard was the one you didn't like LMAO! - i.e. https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa -
    it does show MP1 and MP2 - though not MPTagThat yet. However I know it is possible to create dashboards in Jira and to make them 'public'. Unfortunately only a handful of Team members are adept at that yet (and I am not one of them ;)) but if you could outline and post your 'specs' or even better a mockup of how you would like it to look, I can ask one of the experts to create something similar if possible. I know you can create personal dashboards as well, but I think only logged in users can do that (i.e. team members).

My task was much easier than expected: just add the mptagthat to https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa and we ha almost done. yes I could ask for something differnt and closer to the old one, but with the dashboard link you can access to kPI of the projects faster than before and dig it from there, so...

Thank you for your patience. Ciao

Users who are viewing this thread