Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    i will try ... (sure can edit Manuely..) but have to see if can be down auto .... thanks ...
    i notes have a few picturs .png options and 2 wheater.png and 2 music.png options .... ? do we need to pick up one ? or what ? :)

Caleb

Portal Member
    January 14, 2012
    Just wanted to say that this looks very hot. Can't wait to see what you will unleash with MP 2's skinning capabilities!

superted125

Portal Member
    September 16, 2009
    Home Country
    Agreed with above. This would be a slick skin for people who are new to MP and means that it wouldn't be as necessary to go hunting for a better one than the current default

esas

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have been testing fore a couple of weeks now. No problems. Looks bether than prvious versions. Not a fan of the icons in home view though..

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New version in first post - final changes based on cooperation with our new Design Team member ysmp ;)
    There will probably be no more updates in this section, because now we concentrate of skinning for the new Videos section from Deda, which is foreseen for MP 1.3 as well as the new skin design (If you like, follow us there :D)
    So the version attached here is for testing the new design for people with regular MP 1.2.x installation.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, another "final" version in first post with reworked NowPlaying screens and some new GFX for default artist, default actor, default genre and default year.
    NowPlaying screenshot is last in the gallery ;)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I don't use this personally, but I think that the feedback is pretty clear. Perhaps this is ready to merge to master now, for 1.3.0alpha?

Mark

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom