Not open for further replies.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Unfortunately not - but see first post now :D (posted new version with Sudoku fix)

Keneo

Portal Pro
    August 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Can someone please tell me where I have to go to change the font sizes that appear in "My TV Series" section?
    Specifically, the font sizes of list of the the names of the TV Series and the also the list of episodes within those series.
    I went into font.xml and tried to increase font13's height from 14 to 19. I dont exactly know what I am doing and feel like a hacker. I would rather not keep mucking around in there for fear of hurting something. I just need LARGER fonts, so I can see it from across the room! (This move from larger to smaller fonts is really killing us in the over-40 demographic of MP users!)

Thanks for any help!

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do you have the latest version from first post installed? There I reverted the font sizes to their standard values.

Keneo

Portal Pro
    August 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Yes, I downloaded the zip file from the first post just yesterday. The sizes for TV recordings and other places seem just fine. But for the my TV series and Moving pictures plug-ins it's just way too small.
    I'm not sure why I couldn't change those fonts. Do you have any idea what I did wrong?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom