New kid on the block: Asus S1-AT5NM10E w. atom D525 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a setup and install on my laptop. Now I can test skin stuff and really get my hands dirty. Nereus is gorgeous, but definitely not made for a mouse or touch screen. I've got some suggestions for it, but I'll put...
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a...
Okay, so I've spent the past day and a half on the wiki and forums. I've forked MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2, downloaded a ton of...
Replies
Views
Successfully changed maximum cards down to 1. no problems in 1.21 so far.
Successfully changed maximum cards down to 1. no problems in 1.21 so far.
Hi, I'm back again. Spectrum cable now (Charter bought a few companies) been running MP1.xx since 2013 or so and am now up to 1.20...
Replies
Views
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
Yes, better there.
Yes, better there.
NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom