NEW! Moving Pictures 0.7.5 Available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkwapil

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 27, 2008
    192.168.x.x
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Daemon-Tools-Error when playing Blu-rays

Hi. I love this new Beta, but when playing my Blu-ray-ISO-files I got the following error.
    Daemon-Tools work correct with Beta 0.66
    Btw the video plays correct

Attachments

• Snap1.jpg
      Snap1.jpg
      29.9 KB

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yes, I have the some problem with mpeg in bin/cue container (SVCD)!

mumstead

February 8, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    ok i have a big problem after installing MP 0.7. I upgraded from 0.6.6. The configuration works fine, old database was found, everthing looks alright.
    But when i start MP0.7 from Mediaportal i only see this:

i really have no idea what the problem could be.
    I'm using monochrom skin, so i did not install the general skin XML
    I attached my logfile, i can't see a problem in it. Maybe somebody can help

I have the exact same problem with Monochrome. I can only assume it is a compatibility problem with the skin. I copied the movingpictures.facade.xml and movingpictures.xml from the blue3wide skin folder into the Monochrome folder and this allowed me to use 0.7 but I really don't like the layout at all. I ended up switching back to 0.66 until this is fixed. I wish I understood more of this so I could fix it myself.

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi fforde,first thx for the new version...I want to ask you if this version was tested with the last SVN of media portal cause i'm doing some test with this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ion-mpc-hc-subtitles-engine-54130/#post371988 patch and the latest svn and i have an issue with Moving Pictures.

When i use My Videos to watch a movie everything work well but when i'm using Moving Pictures media portal just freeze (i can't even navigate inside Moving Pictures )and the only way to exit is to kill MP process.Please let me know if for you is working well with latest SVN.:D

Edit:with version0.6.6 everything is working

Using the latest public SVN and installing the Moving Pictures 0.7, including the skin that comes with it and then using that skin, all works well with that SVN build and MP 0.7

I am not using it on my main HTPC as I only wanted to test out the built in refresh rate changer. I tend to test things on it, like the SVN build and this 0.7 MP, rather than potentially messing up my otherwise well running HTPC.

BTW - It is quite interesting the work being done on the integration of the MPC-HC subs within MP. I am just sorting out a 1080p korean film with some ass subs (ensuring that they sync up ok first) that I will encode together in HD avi. At least having them hardcoded I can still use the internal player of MP and enjoy DXVA support.

dc2000

Portal Member
    February 14, 2008
    ok i have a big problem after installing MP 0.7. I upgraded from 0.6.6. The configuration works fine, old database was found, everthing looks alright.
    But when i start MP0.7 from Mediaportal i only see this:
    :eek:

i really have no idea what the problem could be.
    I'm using monochrom skin, so i did not install the general skin XML
    I attached my logfile, i can't see a problem in it. Maybe somebody can help

I had the same problem , i ended up replace the movingpic's *.xmls with the new ones inside the .7 zip file and all is well now. Doesnt match monochrome but that'll just be a matter of tweaking ;)

lampie

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have been waiting! Awesome work. Immediately tried adding my Blu-ray discs. However it lists the .bdmv files (which cant be played). It needs to list the big files (in BDMV/STREAM folder).

Look through the folders and pick out the big files (usually bigger than 5GB). Is there a way so i can change the .bdmv linkage?

mumstead

February 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Thanks dc2000 that is just waht I needed. Somehow I missed the zip file. I only had the exe installer which didn't install the generic skin in Monochrome.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    By reading the releasenotes, I noticed this line:
    Issue #236: Pressing the Show Info key in the GUI now takes you to the details
    page of the selected movie

Where and what is the "show info key" ?
    I cant see it anywhere. Is it supposed to be in the context menu, or in the skin?

This would be very usefull for me, as I have set movingpictures to instant play movie, instead of going to the details page.
    it's the I button on your remote or the F9 key on your keyboard
    Nah, its not.. F9 or the "I" button on remote IS the context menu.
    But I only see three options there: Show all movies, Sort by and Change View.

Press the F3 button.

-------------------------------------

Okay guys, I am going to lock this thread, I really wanted to keep it open for just general discussion, but people are posting bugs here, which I do not want. It will be extremely difficult to track bugs if they are all crammed in this thread. If you have a bug report post on the tracker or create a new post. See here for details.

Bjur

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2007
    Excellent work. Thanks. A quick question. When updating from 0.7.1 do I uninstall it first and the apply the new 0.7.2 .exe or how does it work?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom