New MP1 skin test (1 Viewer)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Can it be that there is no mylyrics.xml and no GlobalSearch.music.xml in Ares yet?
    I can`t find them o_O

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I'm using this skin since a few days, and I like it!
    I found an issue, which makes adjusting subtitles somewhat difficult. I used titanius before this one, and when I adjust the subtitles by menu or (what I normally use) by remote (I mapped subtitle delay to a remote button, I can't see the subtitle while adjusting. With titanius it was visible, because the info area was more transparent. Can this be done with this skin? Or maybe even better, while adjusting the subtitles, the info area won't be visible, so the user has a perfect view if the subtitle is alligned.

Any thoughts on this?

Attachments

• 21-40-11.png
      21-40-11.png
      1.8 MB
    • 21-41-37.png
      21-41-37.png
      2.5 MB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I'm using this skin since a few days, and I like it!
    I found an issue, which makes adjusting subtitles somewhat difficult. I used titanius before this one, and when I adjust the subtitles by menu or (what I normally use) by remote (I mapped subtitle delay to a remote button, I can't see the subtitle while adjusting. With titanius it was visible, because the info area was more transparent. Can this be done with this skin? Or maybe even better, while adjusting the subtitles, the info area won't be visible, so the user has a perfect view if the subtitle is alligned.

Any thoughts on this?
    To make the background more see through you can swap the following in videoOSD.xml
    <control>
    <description>background</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>40</posX>
    <posY>821</posY>
    <width>1845</width>
    <height>209</height>
    <texture>Inf_gfx.png</texture>
    </control>

For

<control>
    <description>background</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>40</posX>
    <posY>821</posY>
    <width>1845</width>
    <height>209</height>
    <texture>Inf_gfx.png</texture>
    <colordiffuse>70ffffff</colordiffuse>
    </control>

I can make the change so the osd is not visible if the subtitle slider has focus but it won't be until the next updates because i only released an update earlier.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks, this works if I press the info button. Then the background of the osd is transparent enough to adjust.
    But when I use my remote to adjust, I still get the darker background, as in seen in the second picture of my previous post. Which .XML could that be?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Some more improvement suggestions.

When I play some music, and I go to the now playing screen, the album of the playing song isn't visible. Maybe good to display.

Also the progress indicator in the bottom is sometimes not visible, because I use apixel shifter on my plasma TV to prevent burn in. Maybe the thickness can be increased by a few pixels. Or maybe raise it with a few pixels.

On top of the artist-song is the progress visible with played and remaining time. They are both jumping around as time moves on. Can they be in a fixed position?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    when you press the mapped button to adjust does it do the steps directly without slider like if you were jumping forward or back in the video ? if so it will be videoFullscreen xml or zaposd xml im not at pc to look at the moment.
    Also if that is the case then hiding the osd would only would if you use the menu route.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    when you press the mapped button to adjust does it do the steps directly without slider like if you were jumping forward or back in the video ? if so it will be videoFullscreen xml or zaposd xml im not at pc to look at the moment.
    Also if that is the case then hiding the osd would only would if you use the menu route.
    It does the steps directly without the slider. In my second picture you can see '250 ms'. This changes according to the delay I set.

I will check those files.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    On top of the artist-song is the progress visible with played and remaining time. They are both jumping around as time moves on. Can they be in a fixed position?
    jumping around ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom