[New] MyFilms v4.4.1.4 (1 Viewer)

crusoli

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Looks the same on my PC. Don't know if its related to the skin. Any chance to make use of the values via "#director", "#duree" etc. in one of the next versions?

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Looks the same on my PC. Don't know if its related to the skin. Any chance to make use of the values via "#director", "#duree" etc. in one of the next versions?
To optimize the performance of that plugins, informations displayed on the first screen are stored in the standard facadeview structure and the field's number of that structure is limited. So I cann't put all db fields here...
However with the 4.5 version, you can now add 2 items of your needing. Define it on the optional 1 setup screen as Detailed Supplementary Informations (Item1 with Label and Item3)

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi.

I'm new to this plugin but am really interrested in.
My main question: Are multifile / multidvd movies supported?

Thanks
Regards,
grubi.

GazpachoKing

Portal Pro
February 8, 2006

Hi Helios61.

This does not seem to work if you have a movie split on two physical DVDs.
Seems that you only get the "Choose Disc" dialog if "Disc#" or "CD#" is part of the filename / filepath.

Any other ideas?
Thanks
grubi.

If you have the movie split into multiple physical dvds don't you choose the disc using your hand? Why does the plugin need to know about the dvds?

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi Helios61.

This does not seem to work if you have a movie split on two physical DVDs.
Seems that you only get the "Choose Disc" dialog if "Disc#" or "CD#" is part of the filename / filepath.

Any other ideas?
Thanks
grubi.

If you have the movie split into multiple physical dvds don't you choose the disc using your hand? Why does the plugin need to know about the dvds?

Would be nice if the first part is finished to get a dialog to insert the second disc.
Otherwise yo have to select the movie again to show it.

grubi.

migube

Portal Pro
November 9, 2007
Salut,

I ve installed the new RC1.0 and the latest plugin. It works, except I can't launch the movies from inside MP.
Using MP 0.2.3 my configuration works (Source as link to the movies), while I noticed the same with latest SvN builds.
I click on start/play the movie but nothing happens.

Anyone the same issue?
tx

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Salut,

I ve installed the new RC1.0 and the latest plugin. It works, except I can't launch the movies from inside MP.
Using MP 0.2.3 my configuration works (Source as link to the movies), while I noticed the same with latest SvN builds.

Anyone the same issue?
tx

Yeh Same issue here unfortunately

kingnubian

Portal Pro
March 18, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Salut,

Anyone the same issue?
tx

Same issue here.
IMHO, MyFilms is a critical part of the WoW factor with MP. I hope this gets worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom